Saturday, October 10, 2009

Motivational Quotes and Engaged with games.....

It was just few days ago that i gave myself so many motivational quotes n paste them on my wall.
Take a look at them! They're so meaningful!!!




these are the quotes i found...



and out of the many quotes..this is the 1 I like THE MOST!(thx to ~Chieng~ for this masterpiece)=)



And this 1 i just pasted it on my wall...it was few minutes away that i turned to my computer and ended up....




~Pokemon~.....
(If u played pokemon before, believe your eyes, that's a Mew!I caught it from Safari!What a huge surprise for me to meet this there!This is the Pokemon that drives me crazy this time!)



Boy..Boy..Boy..no no no...addicted to Pokemon again...It's like a curse to me!kept haunting me since i was a small boy!
And who brought this back to me???It's Chai Joon Yi!cuz that day I went to his house, wanted to study but ended up with awakening of my childhood memory....
I remember the times i played with pokemon..in primary school, before UPSR, then secondary school before PMR and SPM, then now...University, before Medicine & Society Minitest...=.=...
*Sigh

4 comments:

joonyi said...

woi.... wat version you playing?? safari where got mew one??? you play cheat....

and ==_==.. it's your own fault you get addicted please.. dun blame mme

kent said...

pokemon yellow
there stated hacked version wo
i can find hitmonlee hitmonchan machamp alakasam gengar in the cave u catch mewtwo
but hor i accidentally kill mewtwo n save d...so langsung no mood play now..

hc said...

haha now only i c this leh... tat day i read sushi only lo.. wu.. i remember watching my bros playing also. -_- dunno wat's d fun of playing tat haha!

Anonymous said...

UTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUT