Sunday, October 4, 2009

Right or Wrong?

recently had been reflecting myself numerous time. found out that im weak, im easily distracted, im not determined enough. i guess, maybe the time my father gave me my name, he won't want me to be what i am now but some1 more determined and with more power, strength. i am sorry i failed. fail to be a man. fail to learn from others. fail to be humble. i am still learning. as time goes on, i thought i had done much better. the fact is, it's me the 1 who thinks that i got better. the fact? nah. u're not improving. y can i be so childish?y???
maybe 1 day when u ask some1:what do u think of Kent?
the boys'll say:haha.a vy vy SH people.
aiks...im just trying to make people around me happy. being a clown, do u think is that easy?there're roles to play in the circle of life. i had chosen not to be the serious 1. to find out the ultimate happiness of life.
Really had been reflecting myself many times lately...people around me sometime gave some comments to me. i need a change. im not living for others, i know that. but if i just live for myself, just go inside the jungle!!!dun ever move out!
man, this is reality.stay strong or be fouled out!
this's just a very stupid and annoying post.=.=

3 comments:

keetat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
keetat said...

dun think too much la..
they said bodoh din mean u really stupid la..just coz u and hj always shout BODOH..
i really think u are a smart guy..seriously..one of the brains that i hope i had..i just wan the good things,those XXX things dun wan la..haha...
BODOH!!!!!! XD

I M POSSIBLE said...

nah! i know clown-ing
haiz!!
be happy aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa =(